Monday, February 27, 2012

Love is making its way back home

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

Whoa. All construction paper. No effects added. Maybe we're sort of like construction paper - boring, square-ish (ha), effect-less. But made beautiful and...effective, in Christ. Love comin' back home. Check it!


Josh Ritter - Love Is Making Its Way Back Home from Josh Ritter on Vimeo.

I wonder as I wander out under the sky, how Jesus the Savior did come forth to die, for poor, ornery people like you and like I. I wonder as I wander, out under the sky. That one's been in my head all day.

"I still wonder and wander along the path, sometimes as lost as the exiles in Babylon and sometimes meandering home, sometimes weeping and sometimes singing, but I never cease to hope that the seeds I sowed in tears will one day yield a harvest that I will reap, rejoicing." - Maggie Kast, writer and dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment