Friday, February 17, 2012

Days with Mr. Morris Lessmore

Technology is not my friend as of late. In just three days, I've lost three to four hours of work on a computer, because somehow, my HUGE file just disappeared. Every time I go to read the email on my phone, it takes me to all my text messages, instead of all my emails. Yesterday, my voice recorder recorded everything but the voice I needed to hear in an interview. You can hear everybody else and their dog.

But, it's not about me. It's about something bigger.

Ironically, it is today's technology that can actually lead us to appreciate our past without it, the material experience of reading and writing, imagination, animation! and the creation of one of my favorite short films - maybe ever. I don't want to talk it up too much. I'll just ruin it. I hope you're able to spare 15 minutes of your time.



I think Mr. Morris Lessmore and I could be great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment